Are you single, divorced or widowed and looking for dating support, guidance and advice?
Dating can often feel like a frustrating, overwhelming, and at times, confusing, journey.
Where can you find your ideal partner? Should you continue dating this person right now? Why is this process so difficult and taking so long?
The Under the Chuppah package is designed to help the focused and serious dater through this journey.
Whether you’re starting to date again, you’ve been dating for a while, or are currently in a relationship and looking for clarity, Aleeza, and the MMM team will work with you to give you the support you need.
WHAT YOU GET
* Priority booking with our coaches so you can get dating support before and during your relationship;
* Weekly 60 minute one-on-one phone or video mentoring sessions with a member of the MMM team;
* Access to our online programs Dating Detox, Daters Academy, Master Your Dating Mindset and our beta-tested Clarity System, Illumidate;
* When in a relationship, you may bring the person you’re dating to your session.
Under the Chuppah is designed for the single who is committed to the search for their bashert and would like to invest in themselves and have experienced dating mentors by their side for three months.
HOW IT WORKS
1) Choose a time to schedule an interview call with Aleeza.
2) Save Aleeza’s phone number in your planner. (This will be sent to you in a confirmation email.)
3) Call her at your scheduled time.
APPLY NOW! UNDER THE CHUPPAH WITH ALEEZA AND THE MMM TEAM
Aleeza Ben Shalom
Aleeza Ben Shalom is a professional dating coach, in-demand speaker, expert, and author of Get Real, Get Married, the guide to “get over hurdles and under the chuppah.”
The founder of the company Marriage Minded Mentor, which connects singles from around the world with dating coaches, Aleeza has been called the “Jewish Dating Guru” for her successful career guiding singles through the steps to become engaged—regardless of age, affiliation, or stage in life.
A regularly featured expert in the media, Aleeza’s relationship advice has appeared everywhere from BBC World News, to NPR to Aish.com to HuffPost. You may also recognize Aleeza from her appearance in the web series Soon By You or EliTalks.
Men and women worldwide work with Aleeza to break through patterns and cultivate relationships that lead to marriage. She trains dating coaches and matchmakers and has helped over 200 singles manifest their soulmate.
Aleeza is a dedicated wife and loving mother of 5 children.