Are you single, divorced or widowed and looking for dating support, guidance and advice?
Dating can often feel like a frustrating, overwhelming, and at times, confusing, journey. Where can you find your ideal partner? Should you continue dating this person right now? Why is this process so difficult and taking so long.
The Under the Chuppah package is designed to help the focused and serious dater through this journey.
Whether you’re starting to date again, you’ve been dating for a while, or are currently in a relationship and looking for clarity, Aleeza, and the MMM team will work with you to give you the support you need.
With this 3 month or 6 month package, you will receive:
* Dating support before and during your relationship,
* Weekly 45 minute one-on-one phone or video mentoring sessions with Aleeza or a member of the MMM team (as needed),
* Weekly 20 minute one-on-one phone check-in with Aleeza or a member of the MMM team (as needed), and
* When in a relationship you may bring the person you’re dating to your session.
Under the Chuppah is designed for the single who is committed to the search for their bashert and would like to invest in themselves and have an experienced dating mentor by their side. We offer one month, three months and one year packages.
How It Works
1) Choose a time below to schedule an interview call with Aleeza.
2) Save Aleeza’s phone number in your planner (this will be sent to you in a confirmation email).
3) Call her at your scheduled session time.
Under the Chuppah Mentorship
Aleeza Ben Shalom is a professional dating coach, in-demand speaker, expert, and author of Get Real, Get Married, the guide to “get over hurdles and under the chuppah.”
The founder of the company Marriage Minded Mentor, which connects singles from around the world with dating coaches, Aleeza has been called the “Jewish Dating Guru” for her successful career guiding singles through the steps to become engaged—regardless of age, affiliation, or stage in life. A regularly featured expert in the media, Aleeza’s relationship advice has appeared everywhere from BBC World News, to NPR to Aish.com to HuffPost. You may also recognize Aleeza from her appearance in the web series Soon By You or Eli Talks.
Men and women worldwide work with Aleeza to break through patterns and cultivate relationships that lead to marriage. She trains dating coaches and matchmakers and has helped over 200 singles manifest their soulmate.
Aleeza is a dedicated wife and loving mother of 5 children.