Welcome to Coaches Academy!
How do we help clients and why do our clients end up under the chuppah? Our Coaches Academy will teach you the Marriage Minded Mentor way.
Coaches Academy Overview
This program is for the person who wants start their own business (or already has one), is considering (or already) working for a non profit, or for someone who wants more knowledge and information to help others. Whether you want to earn a living or just want to do a chessed this course will teach you the in's and out's of dating, relationships and business.
Coaches Academy curriculum includes:
- Intro into being a mentor.
- All about men.
- The who, what, where, when and why of getting clients and working this as a business.
- All about women.
- Your mentoring style, curriculum and what to talk about.
- The mechanics of mentoring and more curriculum.
- Navigating the mentoring relationship.
- Having confidence in who you are and what you do.
- The value of time: How to make the most of your work.
- A-Z of running a business, non profit or chessed opportunity.
- Start with the end in mind. What are your goals?
- A solid and ever-developing understanding of love.
- You get more done by listening than talking.
- Communication is essential. It’s your responsibility to consistently connect to your clients.
- How to identify someone’s personality and who they match with.
- Have a plan for both your yearly and daily goals and work.
- Consistent effort is what will gain you the most credibility and leverage in your work.
- Best business practices. How to go from where you are to where you want to be.
Coaches Academy includes:
18 Recorded classes (45-60 mins each). The classes will help you gain confidence and wisdom to be a great mentor, coach or matchmaker and help you to help others.
2 hours of 1-on-1 mentoring with Aleeza to answer your questions and personally guide you.
You will use our PDF workbook to guide you through the training and homework to help you critically think through how you are going to work with singles. The weekly assignments will take you between 20-30 minutes to complete.
You will receive access to our private What's App Coaches Academy chat group where you can ask coaching related questions 24/6.
Upon completing the course and course work you will receive a Coaches Academy graduate certificate.
* You must be married to apply, or have a wedding date on the calendar. (exception: If you are single and either run a singles organization, want to start one or are already working as a matchmaker/coach you may apply).
Coaches Academy is an online program. You may begin at anytime. It's ideal to listen to 1-2 classes a week and complete the course in 2-3 months, however you may take up to 6 months to complete the course.
Coaches Academy is open for enrollment!
Click here to sign up with our Easy Payment Plan (3 payments of $600 over 3 months)