Like us on Facebook
- My Dating Dilemma: Should I Cut My Losses?
- Inside The World Of Jewish Matchmaking
- Local Matchmakers Serve Love Games
- Does Dennis Prager Agree?
- Refining Your Resume
- The Power of Connecting
- Helping Your Single Friends
- You’re So Picky!
- 3 Things I Wish I Knew when I was Dating
- Get Over Your Hurdles
- Dating Profile Tips
- The Hidden Path with Yisroel
In the Press
Recent Facebook Posts
Nuf said! Like if it made you smile.
Take time to think about what you really want. Write it down. Don’t be afraid to dream big. Our prayers will always be answered. Sometimes with..
Look who I met. The author of Outdated! If you’re looking for a great book on dating that addresses dating in an observant Jewish world this..
Looking forward to tonight, spread the word: Today, Tuesday December 13th For women in dating, expressing who you truly are to get what you really..
Category Archives: Webinar
… … No dates. Bad dates. Boring dates. Whether there’s someone to date or no one to date, waiting for your soulmate is hard for everyone. But what else are you supposed to be doing – besides dating and waiting? […]